Mountain Top Productions was established mainly to meaningfully and actively participate in the sector “Media and Telecommunications”, our aspiration is to be the leading black-owned media group in the African Continent. Mountain Top Productions is the fastest growing company with a credible track record in the industry.
We participate in the following industries:
Television Productions and Events
Advertising and Distributions
Media (print and electronic)
Mphumezi Shedreck Mapasa made his debut in the industry and since entering this industry Mapasa has worked almost in every field in the industry from production runner to production assistant, production manager to director, writer to producer and researcher. He now has more than ten years of experience in television production.
Mapasa left the SABC to establish Mountain Top Media with the vision to grow it into one of the leading media entities in South Africa and Africa. Mapasa was awarded the best innovative idea at the Japan Prize Festival for the concept One Day Leader.
The documentary, Art of Survival, produced and directed by Mphumezi Mapasa was nominated for the SAFTA (South African Film and Television Awards)
- To provide events that will be remembered as a "unique experience".
- To provide branding solutions, specifically tailored to meet your requirements.
- To exceed our client's expectations.
- To maintain a consistent, high level of service.
- To work in close partnership with our clients to offer a service the sets new standards in the industry.
- To create short term and long-term employment opportunities.
- To transfer skills by providing internship opportunities.
- To provide ongoing training to our staff.